Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wal Mart Today

Against my better judgement, I went to Wal Mart today (still frosted about yesterday's checker...saw her and went to another line!) since I needed beef for dinner. (How did I run out???)

Here's what I got:
Chuck Roll, $2.28
Yoplait 32 oz., $2.14
Yoplait Delights, $2.00 (I can't wait to try this!!!)
6 Crystal Light canisters, regularly $2, in the clearance for $1 each
2 Friskies Naturals Cat Treats, $1.86 each

Total value for the trip: $16.14
Total Paid: $4.87
Total Saved: $11.27 ($17.27 if you count the cost reduction on the Crystal Light!)

The cashier, much friendlier, was shocked at the total. I believe his words were "Dude, cool."

Here's the coupons I used:
1 - $0.55/1 Yoplait 32 oz. tub printable (from coupons.com) (made it $1.59, about $0.20 cheaper than GV brand!)
2 - FREE Friskies Treats, from today's paper (we bought 2 papers)
3 - $2/2 Crystal Light any product (all 6 were free!)
1 - $1/1 Yoplait Delights (made it $1)

I'm pleased that I've been having more success with the printed coupons at Wal Mart. The ones from smartsource.com still don't scan, so those are reserved for CVS, Wags and Kroger.

About to head out to CVS and Wags....will report back later!

No comments: