Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekly Menu

Some have asked what we actually eat...here's our menu for this week:

Monday: Hormel Fully Cooked Beef Tips, Brown Rice, Canned Corn, Salad
Tuesday: Ranch Style Beans, Brown Rice, Hot Dogs (Ryan's favorite meal, wish I'd thought to cook double rice today...doh!)
Wednesday: Chicken and Black Bean Nachos
Thursday: Casserole (ground beef, cream of chicken soup, brown rice, corn, seasoned with garlic salt and Worstershire sauce)
Friday: Bruchetta Bake (chicken, stuffing, canned tomatoes and mozzarella cheese)
Saturday: Chicken Pot Pie
Sunday: Spaghetti with Green Beans and Corn

The only things I have to buy at this time are the chicken and beef!
This Saturday I'll be "power cooking" lots of chicken so my prep times are shorter throughout the month. I may go ahead and make lots of spaghetti sauce too.
I'll be working later tonight on the rest of the month's menu. I'll show you what I do once it's all done.

No comments: