Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wal Mart Trip 10/8/09

Needed to get some specific items, so I loaded up on the coupons I knew would make for free products and went to Wal Mart...

Bought 19 items, used $13.95 in coupons, spent $18.30. Still only at about 75% of my grocery budget for the month!

This included 3 free packs of Kotex liners, for the church pantry, and BOGO on CoffeeMate stick creamers. And I had one free Yoplait for Kids pack. I splurged on some frozen pizzas just to have on hand for quick meals on nights (like last night) when I forget to take something out of the freezer that I need for dinner! Oh and 2 of the items helped me finish the Dannonomics rebate!

I was hoping for more good deals with my high value coupons, but our store seems to be higher priced than the ones some of the other bloggers have. We really need more stores in town to force prices lower!

No comments: