Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mail Round Up

I had so much in the mail this week that I had to do two photos! And there are even a few things I didn't put in the pictures!

Here's what came this past week:




Magazines (all free):
eWeek *no idea where this came from*
Family Fun Holiday Issue (thanks Swagbucks!)
Business Week
Spin
Shape

Samples:
Kashi Trail Mix bar (going into hospital bag!)
Parent's Choice formula
Prilosec
Dentek flossers
Garnier Eye Serum
Olay Body Wash

Full Size Products:
Manhattan Kids Whoozit (redeemed Pampers points)
25 Free 4x6 photo cards from Shutterfly (redeemeed Pampers points - haven't made yet)
GloMinerals Eye Shadow (Facebook freebie)
L'Oreal Mascara (no idea how I got this!)

Other Stuff:
Lysol Activity Book (5 came, should last a while!)
Elf (free from Amazon thanks to Black Friday pre-sale and SwagBucks gift cards)

Coupons:
BOGO Dole Jarred Fruit and 4 $1 off Jarred Fruit, with a jar opener (from VocalPoint)
P&G High Value coupons (from P&G Everyday Solutions)
Nestle Good Start formula checks ($15 and $1)
JCPenney 15% off coupon
Enfamil formula coupon ($2)
Gerber product coupons ($1 off clothes, $3 off bottle, etc.)
10% coupon from BabiesRUs for anything left on my baby registry after baby is born

Whew...what a week. And this doesn't show the products that came today as part of In Home Product testing (it has a confidentiality notice, didn't think I should show them) and a book which came from Thomas Nelson book review panel (see here for my review of it).

Proud to be part of A Frugal Friend's Mailbox Monday!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! You had a terrific week. I hope that you will join in on Mailbox Monday!!

Ashleigh said...

Love the freebies via Swagbucks!! What a great site!

Debra said...

Happy Monday....hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend.

I love your Pampers GIfts to Grow rewards....I just keep collecting......I've never redeemed and am thankful they've just extended the deadline again. Yeah!!!

Traci said...

What a great week! I love the Pampers rewards. I have some to use up that I've been sitting on (since I don't accumulate much anymore) but am waiting for the right thing to redeem ;-)