Saturday, November 7, 2009

Re-organized! Finally...

I've been working on re-organizing my coupons since Thursday afternoon. Granted, I didn't work on it yesterday because I was out of key supplies, but it still took that long!!!

I had my coupons sorted alphabetically by brand in two accordian style binders. It was taking FOREVER to find coupons! Plus, I had folders for each store with flyers, store coupons, etc. and they were really taking over my kitchen table.

So, I decided to go the binder route. Here's what it looks like:













The inside cover has a pocket which holds all store flyers, pens, calculator, scissors, post it notes, and some really huge coupons from Nestle Good Start:

I have one page at the front which holds all loyalty cards and cards to promote the blog:
I have a separate divider for 1. random coupons (chick-fil-a, penney's, etc.) 2. Wal-Mart (with a copy of their coupon policy) 3. CVS 4. Walgreens 5. Kroger and 6. E-coupons (printed so I actually know what's on my card!)
Then I have pages and pages of baseball card and photo holders with my coupons sorted in to 20 categories (Baking, Canned Goods, Dry Goods, Child, Cleaners, Hair Care, etc.). I haven't been to the store with it yet, but I can bet it's going to be much easier! No more envelopes with just the coupons I *think* I'm going to use and no way to make good deals when I know I have a coupon at home!

No comments: