Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

I've been so busy the past few weeks with the new baby I've really been neglecting the blog. This will likely continue until the new year, sorry...

Well, tomorrow is Christmas. I wish you all a happy, warm holiday. Here, it's snowing! I know, in TEXAS!!! It started this morning and started sticking about 3 hours ago. We're up to about 3 inches now. Wind is blowing 30+ MPH and we can't really get out and enjoy it yet.

This is my (covered) porch. I didn't even make it out the door to take pictures:

This is the bush under the covered part of the roof:
The view from just inside my door (I'm not going out in that!):


So, from my family to yours: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Let's hope that 2010 is a good year for freebies, thrifty living and most importantly, family fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look at all that snow!! It's Hot Chocolate Weather!! :) Our snow had pretty much melted...but supposed to get some more tomorrow!! :)

Hope you had a Merry Little Christmas!!