Friday, January 15, 2010

Cheap Amazon Magazines

I love magazines. I search them for recipes, ideas for the kiddos and house, and exercise tips to ignore. While I totally advocate getting your magazines for free, there are simply some that you cannot find for free. So of course, you want to get them cheap!

Amazon has a deal on this list of magazines where you will receive a $5 promotional certificate within two weeks for use on a future Amazon.com purchase when you subscribe.

Some of the magazines on the list are:

O, The Oprah Magazine (makes it $13 for a year)
Southern Living (makes it $11 for a year)
Real Simple
This Old House (makes it $7 for a year)
Popular Mechanics (makes it $5 for a year!!!)
Smart Money (makes it $5 for a year!!!)
Better Homes and Gardens (makes it $9.97 for a year)

and a LOT more. Go check it out!

I am a member of Amazon Affiliates and will receive a 4% commission on any orders placed through a link I have provided.

1 comment:

TennyK said...

Hello,
thank you for the info. I do love magazines, can't have enough of them :)