This is part of a conversation started by Coupon Teacher:
1. Do you use coupons to save over 50% or more on your groceries? I have trouble getting to 50% because of formula and Pull-Ups, but I get close!
2. Do you reuse paper products like foil, plastic baggies, or plastic utensils? I do not, but I do save ketchup packets from fast food meals.
3. Do you buy things like clothes, home goods, or entertainment items for full price? I try not to, but as fast as these kiddos are growing and as fast as I'm losing the baby weight, it's really hard!.
4. Do you eat out more than once a week? We do. I'm too tired sometimes and the kiddos don't cooperate sometimes. I consider it a sanity saver.
5. Do you feel an obligation to take free samples or toiletries in hotels? I don't stay in hotels if I can help it. But when I do, I load up!
6. Do you send in more than one mail-in rebate a month? I forget about rebates. I'm working on a system to remember though.
7. Do you feel an obligation or need to stop at every yard sale you pass? I do not, but I do break my neck looking...
8. Do you recycle items on Freecycle or for money? I used to, but I got upset with my local group members asking for things like theme par tickets and money and all-out rudeness if they didn't get the item I posted. I try to find people who need things and help that way.
9. Have you lowered all your bills to the smallest amount you can pay for acceptable services? I'm working on it. There's something in this house sucking electricity though.
10. Have you figured out the best way to save money is to spend less and stretch all you have as far as you can? Working on that too. I'm learning I don't have to work so hard.