Friday, March 5, 2010

Amazing deal on superior items!

I have been wanting new pots and pans for a while now. Ours are quite over-used! So, I was super shocked to see that Amazon has Calphalon on sale! They are far and away on the top of my list for replacements!
Calphalon Commercial 9-Piece Hard-Anodized Cookware Set
This 9 pc. Commercial quality Hard-Anodized set is regularly $492 and it's on sale now for $145! There are also individual pots on sale. One that I'm eyeing is the 12-Quart Stockpot with Lid! There's a lady in my church who is going to teach me canning and this would excellent, with more use as a pasta pot too! It's regularly $168, but on sale now for $68.03!
Calphalon Commercial Hard Anodized 12-Quart Stockpot with Lid
If you don't like hard-anodized, their Stainless Steel 13-pc. set is regularly $820 and is on sale for $400...but that's way beyond my Amazon credits...
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel 13-Piece Cookware Set

No comments: