Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Vista Print Freebies!

Last year, I ordered the FREE return address labels and FREE business cards from Vista Print. And I am THRILLED with how they look!

I just got an email with a lot of new freebies at Vista Print! Now, you do pay shipping, but it's still a free item with a (usually) small s&h charge. I just ordered a sticky note pad, tote bag, mouse pad and a notebook and only paid $7 shipping for it all! And it's all personalized!

Some of the things you can get for FREE are:
Business Cards (or playdate cards...)
Rubber Stamps
Pens

There's also a link at the top of the page for Specials and you'll find some great deals there too!

You get the good offers once you've places one order and elect to get the emails! I cannot wait to show you all the freebies I got! Oh, there is a slower shipping option which you need to select, mainly because I used the slower shipping last time and still got them really quickly.

No comments: