Thursday, April 8, 2010

Match ads to coupons!

Just found out that A Full Cup has a grocery shopping list function which will match store ads to coupons. This is similar to The Grocery Game (which is how I got started) but is FREE! I just signed up for it and there is a huge list of stores from which you can pick! Follow this link HERE to get started! You can also customize it if your store doubles or triples coupons. May as well let them do the work!

A Full Cup also has a coupon database (You need Smuckers...is there a coupon? Look here to see.) and a forum and printable coupons. Oh my goodness, how have I missed this site for so long???

1 comment:

Letherton said...

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com