Friday, April 30, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Day!

Search & Win
Today is Mega Swag Bucks Day! Not sure what Swag Bucks is? Basically it's a search and win site. Once you register you search, use the toolbar, do special offers, shop, trade in used electronics...so many ways to earn Swag Bucks! Every Friday, they bump up the amounts you can win through searches.

Be rewarded with Swag Bucks, the web's premiere digital dollar. Whether it's searching the web, answering polls, or shopping online, Swag Bucks will show you how to earn rewards for the activities you're already engaging in, with NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

I have been a Swaggernaut since about September and I've traded in my bucks for $25 in Amazon credit, simply from searches and codes. I have never shopped or done a special offer. I have enough now for $20 in credit, but I'm letting it add up a bit! I have my eye on several items in the store!
Search & Win

No comments: