Friday, May 28, 2010

Product Review: Peter Rabbit Organics



I've told you several times that my 3 year old is a picky eater. What I haven't told you (and you probably can guess, if you have a kid) is that he is an incredibly messy eater. I used to laugh at my mom for making us wash the table after every meal. Now I understand. We have to wash the table, the chair and the floor. Not to mention the kid...

I was intrigued by the concept of a non-messy fruit snack for kids. I was a bit skeptical. I just knew my kid would be the one to make a mess.

Peter Rabbit Organics fruit pouches are 100% fruit in BPA free pouches with no added sugars or preservatives. They come in three flavors: Strawberry/Banana, Mango/Banana/Orange and Apple/Grape.

The pouches are easy to open, easy for the kiddo to hold and were easy to carry with me for eating in the car (which was also not messy, for once!). He did try once to squeeze it before it was in his mouth, but I explained that wasn't how we eat them and he did it correctly after that.



My son really liked the Apple/Grape. He ate the whole pouch (with one little taste for mom)! The Mango/Banana/Orange was a little thick and he wasn't as crazy about it. He only ate most of it! I personally wish it had more orange flavor, but that was my taste preference (and I'm not the target audience).The Strawberry/Banana was a hit as well. I thought the color was strange, but the flavor was spot on. I'm wondering if these could be used with some yogurt to make a smoothie...

You can find a store near you by using their store finder HERE or you can purchase from Amazon HERE.

















I was provided with pouches of product to test. No additional compensation has been received and I was not required to write a positive review. Thank you to the company for allowing me to try their product!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH boy are my kids messy too! I have started making them clean up their messes at the table too! It's crazy how much ends up on their chair and floor! Thanks for the great review!