Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Site Review: EcoSTORE USA

"ecostore NZ was founded more than 15 years ago by Melanie and Malcolm Rands from their home in an eco village in New Zealand."

"The team at ecoSTORE USA loves making a difference in people’s lives. ecoSTORE USA does not compromise on performance, so customers can be assured of the efficacy of the products - they truly work. We offer more than 100 products, each one meeting the most stringent environmental and sustainability standards. The guiding principle of every formulation is and will always be that the end product must not only be good for the user, but good for the planet."

As a chance to review products and the site, I requested the Natural Baby Sleepy Time Bath and the Toilet Cleaner.


So...the baby bath...it says that "Ecostore’s aromatherapy blend of Lavender and Geranium will help your little one fall into a relaxed, calm sleep." Well, it kinda worked....on us instead of the kids. The scent really did make us calmer. Maybe there just isn't anything out there that can make my kiddo sleepy. I was really disappointed that the bubbles didn't last long at all. For a kid who likes to make bubble beards, this was a let down.



The toilet cleaner...just used it and I have a perfectly white bowl. We have extremely hard water around here and there is always a ring, no matter if I cleaned every day. There isn't one now. ( Tried to get photos and it just doesn't show well, plus...ew...) One use. I did let it sit a bit to try to break through the mineral ring. I'm sold. It will kill me to pay $8 for toilet cleaner, but not having that ring is totally worth it.

I was provided with one of each product in return for an honest review of the site. I have received no additional compensation and I was not required to write a positive review.

No comments: