Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tis the Season!



I'm so excited about this holiday season! It's time to start making lists, shopping for gifts, packing the children's luggage and going to see family! This will be one of the first years in a long time that we'll be at my mom's for Thanksgiving (was way too pregnant to travel last year) and I can't wait!

I'll be honest, I'm about 80% done with Christmas shopping. Although, I know myself well and know that I'll continue to look for things for the boys until I've spent all the budget! Most of my shopping has been done online. CSN Stores has been a "go-to" site where I can find anything! (Including a few things for myself...)

Check them out. You're sure to find what you need in one of their 200+ stores. Lots of items even have Free Shipping. I've always received my items quickly and they're exactly what I expect when they get here.

No comments: