Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Product Review: YoCrunch Greek Yogurt



YoCrunch has introduced the first Greek yogurt with convenient mix in granola topping attached. With 11 grams of protein and a sweeter flavor, YoCrunch’s Greek Yogurt is a value that’s available in four flavors: Strawberry, Blueberry, Peach and Honey.

It’s the perfect choice for moms and kids who want the extra health benefits of Greek, without the tang that many yogurt fans don’t enjoy. It has 3 to 6 grams more protein than traditional yogurt!








You can print a coupon good for $1 off a YoCrunch Fruit Parfait Pack HERE.

My store only had the peach and strawberry in the Greek, so that's the flavors we tried. I thought the strawberry was really good, but I didn't mix it well the first time. The second it was much better when I mixed it well. I found the peach a little sour, but my husband like it a lot. We did find that the granola was a little strange in flavor. I can't really describe what was off-putting about it though. I ate the yogurt without the granola and actually preferred it that way.

For a fair comparison, I also got non-Greek YoCrunch to try. I got a strawberry with granola and a vanilla with M&Ms. I think I preferred the Greek to the regular where the strawberry was concerned. The granola did have the strange taste in the regular version too.

I did not like the vanilla with M&Ms at all. It was bitter and my son wouldn't eat it even though there were M&Ms in it (which are his favorite candy).

You can "like" YoCrunch on Facebook and there is a printable coupon for $1 off four cups on their page too!

I received coupons for product for the purpose of a review. No additional compensation has been received and I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions of my family are our own. Thank you to Pam for including me in this review opportunity. (I have no idea why the white boxes are there...there's nothing on the formatting page...sorry...)

No comments: