Friday, September 30, 2011

Book Review: Night Night Blessings

Night Night Blessings
By Amy Parker
Thomas Nelson e-Book, 2011
English


Description:

Cuddle up with your little ones and count all the blessings God put in their day.

This book is a precious way to put your little ones to bed at night and fill their thoughts with the many good things that have filled their day. It's a great way to teach them gratitude and help them sleep soundly at night.

Whether it's Mommy's goodnight kisses, Grandpa's comfy lap, or pancakes stacked THIS high, there are so many blessings to count before bed! Written in rhyme and coupled with adorable illustrations, this follow up book to best-selling Night Night Prayer will be an instant bedtime hit.

Review:
I love this so much. It's a collection of sweet prayers for children before bed. I read it to my son last night and he insisted on reading it back to me after I'd finished.

My only negative is that the e-book version doesn't line up the pictures with the text. It's kinda all jumbled and there were a few strange symbols in the text.

The pictures are beautifully drawn and the prayers are simple and easy for the kids to memorize. I can imagine that in a few days of using this, he'll be saying them from memory.

I received a digital download of the book for a review. No additional compensation has been received and I was not required to write a positive review.

No comments: