Wednesday, September 12, 2012

UNREAL Candy

Need a chocolate fix?
Tired of artificial ingredients and corn syrup?

You need to try UNREAL candies. They are made with only natural ingredients and I cannot taste a difference at all between them and the "regular" brands they're modeled after.

The chocolate caramel nougat bar is far and away my favorite. The chocolate is a bit firmer than what I'm used to on the national brand, but this tasted better and like a higher quality. I did notice a slight aftertaste, but it was not unpleasant. This variety has 5g fiber, 4g protein and lower sodium, sugar and fat content than it's national counterpart. I like that I can pronounce and recognize every ingredient on the label! Also, the chocolate didn't melt all over my fingers. I appreciate that!

My husband claimed the peanut butter cups and I wasn't able to try them, but he said he really liked them! They do contain the lowest amount of sugar of all the types, but the fat and calories is similar to the rest.

All in all, these are a win for us, but I can't see us paying $1.19 for each (my local CVS price). I will look for these to be on specials and hopefully some national coupons will be coming in the papers!

I received coupons for free and BOGO product from BzzAgent to enable me to test the product. No additional compensation has been received and I was not required to write a positive review.

No comments: