Friday, February 1, 2013

Book Review: Who Do You Think You Are?

Who Do You Think You Are?
By Mark Driscoll
Thomas Nelson, 2013
English, 256 pgs

Description:
WHO ARE YOU?
WHAT DEFINES YOU?
WHAT IS YOUR IDENTITY?
How you answer those questions affects every aspect of your life: personal, public, and spiritual. So it’s vital to get the answer right.

Review:
 I don't really have anything bad to say about this book. It's well researched and written and very applicable to life. I just didn't find anything terribly special about it either. I almost feel like Driscoll is cashing in with a book that he spit out in a week or something. He's starting to be too public and too loud about what he feels is the way to live and be and worship. He seems to be getting divisive in his public image and it's making me not really want to read his books. I had to force myself to read enough of this to get an opinion and I stopped as soon as I had one.

I received a copy of the book in exchange for a review. No additional compensation has been received and I was only required to be honest.

No comments: