Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Save the Sleeve!!!

I, for one, am glad that cold and flu season is starting to wind down. We have battled sickness in this house since just before Christmas. The youngest ended up with the flu A and B, a cold in between them and an ear infection once a month. We were just about to entertain tubes when our prayers were answered and the ear was cleared up. The older boy had all of the above, with the exception of Flu B, and in addition had strep once and bronchitis once.

We're worn out. Just in time for spring allergies to flare up...

We use a lot of tissues and wipes and breathing treatments. I am not a fan of snot. At all. And of course, my two nose pickers love to let me know when they have it.

When their noses get overly runny and just too darn gunky for reality, I reach for Boogie Wipes.

Boogie Wipes are made with saline to dissolve boogies (mucus) caused by the common cold, allergies or otherwise booger-filled kid moments. They are extra soft and scented in Great Grape, Fresh Scent, Magic Menthol (for extra stuffy noses), Simply Unscented and Boogieberry. Boogie Wipes are recommended by Pediatricians as a gentle, effective alternative to a dry tissue.

I fully admit to using them on myself too.

They come in 10, 30, 45 and 90 count packs and canisters. Their website also says that a Boogie Mist is coming soon.

Right now, you can take the pledge to Save the Sleeve. Those who take the pledge in the month of April are entered to win one of 1,000 Save the Sleeve Kits. Each kit is packed with Boogie Wipes temporary tattoos, a backpack button, Boogie Wipes samples, and coupons.

Okay, I gotta tell you...booger and snot information makes me gag a bit. The fact that the first page of the pledge tells you that your sinuses can make 2 liters of mucus a day just really grosses me out. I don't doubt it for a second though!

So get over there and take the pledge to Save the Sleeve!


No comments: