Friday, January 8, 2010

L'Oreal Challenge, Week 2, Day 5, BzzAgent Report

I was recently sent a trial set of L'Oreal Lash Boosting Mascara and Serum from BzzAgent. I received one each of the Concentrated Lash Boosted Serum and the Double Extend Lash Boosting Mascara. The challenge is to use the serum twice daily and the mascara daily for four weeks.

After two weeks of daily use, I'm seeing results!

My bare lashes do look fuller when they are bare and I am seeing much less breaking and "fall out" as a result of using the serum twice per day. I'm betting the fullness is just because I'm not losing lashes as much as prior to use. I'll take it though! After using the serum, I do feel a slight sting on one eye. The fact that I don't feel it on both tells me it probably isn't from the product.

The mascara is consistently making my lashes look longer when it's on. I get a little concerned though when it doesn't seem as if I'm washing off as much as I put on.

No photos are available this week because I just haven't taken them.

For more information about this product, visit L'Oreal Paris HERE. This product is available in the L'Oreal Paris cosmetics section in major retailers and has been ophthalmologist and allergy tested and is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

I was provided, free of charge, one set of both serum and mascara from BzzAgent. The opinions and experiences are honest and are my own and have in no way been influenced.

No comments: