Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Monday

I'm still going on the Eat From the Pantry Challenge. I do freely admit to cheating a bit though. A few nights we picked up because we were so exhausted. Here's what's on the calendar for this week:

Monday - Ro*tel beef dip and nachos
Tuesday - chicken, Uncle Ben's rice and CA veggies
Wednesday - nuggets and fries (short on time)
Thursday - burgers (got a great deal on beef at the local university's "meat lab" where students learn to be butchers!)
Friday - not sure...hubby having outpatient procedure so I don't know what we'll feel like eating

My budget has been blown thanks to Pull Ups and formula. Next month I'll be more realistic on that goal...

3 comments:

Dealightfully Frugal said...

Thanks for stopping by and following. I am now following you too.

Jenny said...

I love eating from the pantry. Sometimes I actually make that into a game and it turns into an interesting meal!

averagemeetsAMAZING said...

I love making weekly meal plans. I use the crock pot a lot because I can just throw the ingredients and walk away, but I do a lot of last minute pantry cooking. I found your blog through swaggrabber. I'll be checking back for healthy recipe ideas.