Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Quick and Easy (and Delicious) Quesadillas


I'm always looking for fast, yummy meals for my family. I'm not sure where I saw this recipe, but we've made it many times and some friends were asking me what I make....so...here's my recipe.

Easy Chicken Spinach Quesadillas

Ingredients:
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Cooked Chicken
Mozzarella Cheese
Tortillas





 As you can see, I use premade things. Feel free to make your own from scratch and use that. I don't have time for that though.

Anyway...cook the dip according to the package instructions and chop the chicken into tiny pieces.


Mix together in a bowl.

Spread on a tortilla and put it in a hot pan.

Sprinkle cheese and top with another tortilla. When one side is browned, flip it over and continue cooking it.


Voila! It's done. I use a pizza cutter to cut it and then serve it hot with a side of salsa.


It's fast and filling and I don't feel totally guilty about it since it does have spinach in it. Let me know if you make them!



No comments: