Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Here's the Bzzz


BzzAgent sent me a sample pack of Softsoap NutriSerum Body Wash today. I admit, I have tried it already (thanks to getting it free at either CVS or Wags) and I can't tell you how much I love it.

(Caution...TMI alert...)
I have really, really, really dry skin on my legs and feet. To the point where they flake and peel. This is helping! My legs are softer and my feet don't hurt because of the skin being so dry anymore.

I love that the scent is subtle but stays with you. I feel like I'm doing something good for my skin when I use this!

I was so happy about getting to share this product with friends. Even better was getting to share coupons! You know how I feel about coupons! I even felt bad because I had 6 samples and only 5 coupons, so I took one out of my personal stash and gave it away with the sample! Everyone should get to enjoy this body wash!

No comments: