Thursday, December 31, 2009

L'Oreal Challenge, Week 1, Day 4, BzzAgent Report


I was recently sent a trial set of L'Oreal Lash Boosting Mascara and Serum from BzzAgent. I received one each of the Concentrated Lash Boosted Serum and the Double Extend Lash Boosting Mascara. The challenge is to use the serum twice daily and the mascara daily for four weeks.

The mascara and serum should produce "visibly thicker, fuller, bare lashes that look multiplied" and have "less lash fall out". The mascara is double sided. The first step is a conditioner primer which will "prep lashes and boost their condition" and the mascara will give "80% longer lashes instantly".

My initial thought was that I was really hesitant because I am extremely loyal to my regular mascara (Mary Kay Ultimate) and I didn't really want to try a new product. But, I agreed to do it.

Here are my day one photos:

(I really hate having my photo taken!) These photos are before any use of the product and are with no make up on my eyes.

Here's what it looks like with the mascara on:


I have used the serum and mascara for 4 days now. I'm not sure if I'm seeing a difference in my "naked" lashes, but when the mascara is on, my lashes are longer, but still look pretty sparse. The system is extremely easy to use.

I will post a report weekly until the end of the challenge!

No comments: